Friday, March 31, 2006

Not Much Baby News This Week

Thursday, Matt & I went to the doctor's office for my weekly BPP & NST. I had a full ultrasound, and Lilly is right on track. They estimate her weight at 7 lbs., and as of a couple weeks ago, she appeared to be around 19 inches long. She couldn't be more normal! We were worried that she was going to measure very big, but that was not the case, praise God! It looks as if my chances of having a c-section are lower than before. If I do not go into labor on my own by next Thursday, then we will set a date for induction at my next appointment. We are praying that I go into labor naturally (as soon as possible!). We taped the ultrasound, and we have a good clip of Lilly having hiccups! We also saw that she has a full head of hair. Who knew you could see hair on an ultrasound?!

No comments: