Monday, June 12, 2006

Lilly is 2 months old now!

We can't believe that Lilly is already 2 months old! Time sure does fly! She had a big week visiting with Granny Smith on Wednesday and then hanging out with Soul Pardon all day Saturday. I was very busy last week working on the new Soul Pardon pages on the Open Door website. I'm also working on staring a photography business to actually make money photographing families, children and high school senoirs, as well as weddings and other special events. If you need any photography done, give me a call! My good friend Jessie is helping me get a website started for this new venture. She recently started a business designing baby announcements, wedding invitations and other cool stuff. She did Lilly and Kaden's announcements! Check out her site!

Here are some photos from the last week (For some reason they are not all loading, so I'll put the rest up soon):




No comments: