Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Howdy

So, I don't really have anything to say, but it's been awhile since I've posted anything...

I suppose I'll update you on the Podjan news of late:

1) Lilly got her 2nd tooth (barely)
2) We are closing on our house on the 2nd!!! I cannot wait to have my very own office! No more working while crammed between my pile...uh, desk and the bed! I will be able to paint! We are so excited. Moving day is the 3rd, if you want to help.
3) Our Monday night classes have started again. For the next 10 weeks we'll be studying "How to Hear God's Voice" by Mark & Patti Virkler.
4) I got a red crock pot. It matches my cell phone. If I had $2700 I could buy the matching washer and dryer, too. But I don't. So I won't.
5) Matt has more friends than I do on Facebook, so you better my friend, and when he asks you to be his friend (he only found you because you were my friend first, or you're friends with one of my friends) say, "No! I am loyal to Kate!"
6) I changed my mind. Matt's a nice guy. You should be his friend too.
7) I am working on new music for worship and I LOVE the new songs!

That's all I have for now. I'll post new pictures soon. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

J Aquila said...

kate,

Where the heck have you been for the past few years of my life. Busy being a mom and wife apparently. We need to change my ranking from "people I like" to "friend".

Let me know what's been going on in your life.

LetterJ13@hotmail.com

amberWIRE said...

Kate,
I think it is so hilarious that you put "we have a minivan" in the "about" section of your blog. ahahah! I'm sure I'll have one someday too...or maybe not...