Saturday, June 16, 2007

new blogs to read

For those of you who don't know yet...

Shannon has a new blog. She like to talk about her husband (my baby brother) and her dog. She posts funny/disturbingly bizarre photos of herself. She writes a novella with each post. She sent a card to my living room because she misses my sofa. She also sent me a Hanson CD. I wish she still lived here. Read her blog.

Soul Pardon is also a member of the blogosphere as of yesterday. Soul Pardon is the youth/young adult group that Matt & I co-pastor. We'll be posting photos, mini-bible studies, news & updates on the blog.

If you have a blog that I don't know about, PLEASE let me know about it! I am a blogoholic. I heart blogs.

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

hi friend.
nic did name the kittens! although, we really have spent so much time together that we are amazingly similar. i like it though. its fun when i know what he's going to say before he says it. :)