Saturday, October 06, 2007

Updates coming soon...I promise...

So, for those of you who don't know, I am pregnant with baby #2. And for me, pregnancy = complete lack of energy to do even the smallest tasks. Hence the total lack of blog updates of late. I promise I'll post some new pictures and stuff really soon. For reals. Here's a taste of what's to come...

-Nic & Jen's Wedding (Lilly was the flower girl, I was a photographer, Matt was an usher)
-Sam & Shannon's visit
-Lilly picking out her pumpkin (we're going to do that in a couple hours)
-Random photos from the last month...since I just uploaded them a few days ago.

Please check back in a few days for a real update. Sorry it's been so long, my friends.

P.S.--If you want to see some photos from Nic & Jen's wedding, go HERE.

7 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

Congratulations Kate! How wonderful! I hope this pregnancy treats you well. At least *most* of the hot weather is behind us now. When are you due?

I'm sorry I haven't called, by the way. Things were very busy up until this week. Now I have more time to relax. I would love to get together with you!

Kimberly Anne said...

...still waiting. :)

Larimer said...

HOLY SMOKES!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Lilly is going to be the best Big Sis ever! YEAH!!!! Now, I have to get pregnant!

Khara Brooks said...

Hey Kate! Just wanted to let you know that I'm in the same boat! Baby Brooks III will be arriving sometime in June!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I'm sure s/he will be as adorable as Lilly!

shannon said...

waiting...

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys :) You are the best mom :) May God continue to bless you guys richly!!