Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. Wednesday night, Matt's brother Andy came down from Lansing to stay with us. The guys had a good time hanging out. Thursday morning I put the finishing touches on our Thanksgiving dinner, and we ate until we were stuffed. Then we watched Blades of Glory...a movie I consider to be an American classic. Later in the afternoon we went to Matt's mom's for more food and family time. Lilly enjoyed looking at the pictures (of herself) and playing with a noisy boat thingy. All together, it was a good day. Lilly had a blast with her uncle Andy (she adores all of her uncles!) and was a very good girl despite her very runny nose. On Friday, I woke up at 5 to go shopping with Ann. We started at the mob scene that was Menards and continued on to Michaels, the mall (I don't think I've been there in over 6 months...now I remember why), Walmart and then I hit Family Christian Store later in the day. It was a long day, but I got about 90% of my Christmas shopping done!Saturday Matt got a good start on the Christmas lights, and I watched La Bamba on TV. What could be better?! Here are some photos from the weekend...

1 comment:

shannon said...

when i was a little girl i used to where my hair like that. lillys cool. her mom is too for doing her hair like that.