Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am human...I have flaws.

It has been brought to my attention that I have neglected someone in the worst way. This is my attempt at redemption...

On February 4, we all celebrated the anniversary of the day of Jennifer Laura Chaput's birth. I celebrated with everyone...however, I did not record the amazing event in the blogosphere. I am terribly sorry for the wounds this has caused, and I promise to blog about Jen every February 4th from this date forward. (But only if she has her baby on her due date [my birthdate] and names him or her after me...)

Also, February 4 is my parent's anniversary...Happy Anniversary, guys.


Note: People who only update their blogs once a month shouldn't throw stones. JEN!!!

2 comments:

ODCFkids said...

it's all that i hoped for and more... except for that little stone comment. ouch sister, ouch. new wounds... but in my defense i don't have the internet, so that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

shannon said...

kate is really cool. im glad we're related.