Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Come out, Gavin!

It's a little after 3 a.m., and I just got off the phone with Mom, Shannon & Sam. They're at the hospital, Shannon's been in labor for a LOOOOOOOONG time, and Gavin is still not born! Hopefully he'll be here within the next hour or so. I am not sleeping well because of the anticipation. I'm sure I'll regret this later on today, when I have staff meeting--I'm sure I'll be useless, but oh well, I've never been an aunt before! I wish I was in NC supprting them in person. I spoke with Shannon, and she's doing great, now that she has her epidural in. She was in a good mood, and it was nice to talk to her. I hope she has this baby soon! I guess that's all for now. I'll post again when Gavin is born!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My new niece was born yesterday, July 15th! I hope Gavin gets here safe and soon! You will love being an Aunt, this is my second time!! Woohoo!