Saturday, August 23, 2008

Reunited...

Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. Matt, Lilly, Judah and I got together with Jessie & BJ, Deb, Rommel & Gabriel, and Rachel & Lucas at the park that afternoon. We had fun reminiscing and getting to know each other's families. Later that day Matt, Jessie, BJ & I left for the reunion. Mom stayed over and watched the kids and we kind of felt like we were going to prom or something. We should've had Mom take our picture. And the guys should've got us corsages. I didn't take my camera to the reunion, so I just have some photos from our afternoon at the park.

This is Deb holding Rachel's son, Lucas.From L to R: Jessie, Judah, Lucas, Rachel, Deb, Gabriel, me & LillyLucas, Rachel, Deb & GabrielDiaper time...Lilly loves BJ! ...And so does Judah!Me & my best friend, JessieRachel & Deb's son, GabrielThe Podjans & the MurphysBeautiful JessieAction-hero JessieAnd Shannon, these next ones are for you. Notice how big Judah is on his mat, and not we can compare Judah & Gavin.

No comments: