Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I haven't posted in awhile...

...and I'm afraid this post won' t be very exciting. I just finished 2 major photography jobs today, just in time for the Fall Special this weekend. I'm glad to have the business, but I could really use a nap right about now. If you'd like to see the latest stuff that I've been working on, go to:

1) www.katepodjanphotography.com/images/rains
2) www.katepodjanphotography.com/images/10_11_2008
3) www.katepodjanphotography.com/WaggonerEng
or, 4) www.opendoorcf.org/gallery

As soon as I am done with the fall pictures this weekend, I'll be preparing for the Christmas Special in November. And I have a wedding in November as well. I am hoping to book a few more weddings next spring/summer, so if you know of anyone who needs a photographer, send them my way!

The family is good. Nothing really new to report. Lilly is wonderful, and entertains me and keeps me laughing every day. Jude is a sweetheart. He had a rough day today, but I think he's feeling better now. Matt's car, Celine Neon, is having some issues. We think she needs a new water pump, and I'm hoping we get that fixed soon. Tomorrow I have to get up super early to load Judah in the van (Lilly's at my parents' house) and take Matt to work bright and early. Ugh. Then I have Women's Group at Mom's, then the kids and I will head to the farm to get the pumpkins and stuff, back to home for short naps and then back to Elkhart to pick Matt up from wrork. Phew! I anticipate 2 1/2+ hours of driving (with kids who will most likely need naps) tomorrow. I'm so thankful gas prices are down! I just hope Matt's car gets fixed soon, otherwise that will be our routine for the time being, since I have appointments that take me out of the house almost every day.

We're waiting for Jen to have that baby! I can't believe my (other) little brother will be a dad in a matter of days! Crazy.

Sam & Shannon bought a beautiful new house in North Carolina. I am very happy for them. Shannon & Gavin will be here in a couple of weeks for a short visit...we just hope Logan will arrive before they head back to Ft. Bragg, so Shan & Gav can meet him!

Ann & Andrew will be moving into their house this weekend, and I am so excited for them. They have done an awesome job on the house so far, and Lilly loves "her room" there!

I guess that's all for now. I should have some pictures up by Monday of the kids with their pumpkins! Happy blogging!

No comments: