Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Flashback to June 2007

I was organizing my computer files yesterday when I came upon these images that I took in June of 2007. A year and a half ago! I shot them in RAW format and at the time I didn't have the capability to convert them to jpegs, so they just sat on my computer, unviewed. When I opened them up, it was like when I used to lose film, and then develop it years after taking the pictures!Most of the pictures were taken on a trip to Kansas that I took with Lilly and my parents. She was teething hardcore, and if you look closely, you can see her massively swollen gums where her molars were coming in. Poor girl! There are also pictures of Nic and Jen shortly after they got engaged (...and now they're getting ready to welcome Logan into the world...probably TOMORROW!). The rest of the pictures are of my mom, my cousin Brandy's little boy, Kaden, and Lilly's forst tractor ride. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Holy smokes! Her gums are swollen! Poor Lucas, its going to be his turn soon! Pray for us!