Friday, December 12, 2008

Lilly's 1st Christmas Program


Lilly had her first Christmas program at GK this past Tuesday. She was beautiful in her new sparkly shoes and tutu/skirt! She felt VERY fancy! Her class sang 2 songs, and they were the cutest little pine trees in the building! Matt taped the concert, but we have not had time to figure out how to get the videos from Ann's camera onto the computer. "I'm a Little Pine Tree"
I'm a little pine tree as you can see
All the other pine trees are bigger than me
Maybe when I grow up then I'll be
A GREAT BIG Merry Christmas tree!True to 2 1/2 year old form, Lilly pretty much stood there silently for the majority of her songs, and the LOUDLY sang them ALL THE WAY HOME...and ALL DAY agter the show. But not on stage. Of course. We love our Lilly girl! (Judah was a prince at the concert, too. He sat in his seat without a peep the whole time! We love him, too!)

1 comment:

Khara Brooks said...

So sweet! This is one of the big things I regret that we will miss out on with homeschooling. I bet you were such a proud Mama sitting there watching!