Thursday, March 12, 2009

#250

I don't usually commemorate the number of posts I've done, mainly because I rarely ever check to see how often I've posted, but today I happened to notice that this is my 250th post on this blog. Yippee.

In other news, I was uploading stuff from my other (teeny-tiny-rarely-used) camera, and I came upon this shot of Lilly & Lucas. This was when Lilly decided that she was married to Lucas and made him wear a necktie. Classy. It really goes with Lilly's beaded necklaces and her tutu. What a cute couple!Lilly & Judah played the night away a few nights ago......and then Jude played the piano for awhile.
I plan on posting more in a few minutes...as long as naptime lasts!

2 comments:

shannon said...

lilly and lucas.. too cute.

jude... too talented.

lilly... too beautiful.

too much amazingness going on here.

Rachel said...

Love all of this! Very 250th post worthy!