Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lilly b is three!!!

Lilly turned 3 on the 9th, while Matt and I were in Toronto. On the 8th we celebrated her birthday. It's hard to believe she's already 3 years old!April 9, 2006...Her 1st birthday cake...Her 2nd birthday (after the nap)...We gave Lilly a cupcake to blow the candles out on, and we'll be having a regular cake and the kids' birthday party this weekend. After she blew out the candles, I asked her if she like her cupcake, and she looked up at me, sighed, and said, "Where's the big cake?" Sheesh. This is the birthday I've been waiting for since I found out we were 90% sure of having a girl, so long ago! This year I got to give her her first Barbie! (And her second, third, fourth and fifth...I went a little crazy with the Barbies!) I LOVED playing with Barbies when I was a kid, and I'll admit, I played with them a little when I was taking them out of the ridiculous packaging.

4 comments:

ODCFkids said...

i love the cake-face shot. the look of a champion.

shannon said...

umm i will be coming over to play with lilly and her barbies. i heart barbies. a lot.

Andrea said...

I love that her barbies are multi-racial. I only ever had caucasion barbies growing up :(

Larimer said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! We haven't gotten the barbies yet, we're on My Little Pony. Daddy already had to cut silly putty out of one ponies hair.