Thursday, July 09, 2009

It's been crazy busy 'round these parts...

I haven't had much to blog about lately, since I've been working nonstop since the end of May. That's a good thing, since we like to eat, and selling photos allows us to do just that! My senior sessions have been great, and I had an awesome engagement session last week. I hope to book some more weddings soon so that I can do more e-sessions before the summer is up! I've had a session or church event scheduled for every week night so far in July, and it won't stop until at least the 23rd. I've been saving my pennies for a few photo-related items (and the wishlist just keeps on growing!), so I'm hoping to book around 15 more sessions before August 1, so I can get them before my next wedding. I know it's possible, but I'm not so sure that it will happen.

I haven't had much time to take photos of the kids lately, so here's a quick update:

On Judah...
-He now has 4 teeth, and more are sure to pop any day now
-He's beginning to walk for longer stretches (5-6 feet at a time), but he still prefers the (much faster) crawling mode of transportation
-He says "kitty cat", "woof", "boo" and "gaeeeeegh"
-I've given him about 30 haircuts in his 14 short months. Just cut another 2 inches off last week.

On Lilly...
-She is a "threenager"
-She is completely potty trained during the day (but still in diapers at night)
-She told me today that I am her favorite mommy, but only today. Ava (her "mommy" when they play "house" at school) is really her favorite most of the time. Ouch.
-She walks in 4 inch heels better than I do.
-She likes listening to worship cds, The Beatles and Coldplay. Good taste.

1 comment:

Mo said...

threeanger : )LOVE IT!

you're clever.