Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Bumma Day!

This morning I woke up to a very excited little girl climbing on my bed and oh so politely telling me, "Mom, you have to wake up! It's Bumma Day! It's time to go!" I asked her what time it was, and she said, "It's a.m. Time to go to Bumma's!"

Last week, my mom started the ever-popular "Bumma Day," where she invites all the grandkids over for the day and us mommies can get some shopping, work or other errands and stuff done without having to manage the kiddos too. I LOVE BUMMA DAY!!!

Lilly insisted on being a princess today, so she's sporting her Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) dress, her Princess Aurora flip-flops, her Princess Aurora underwear and her Fancy Nancy hat. The tiara wouldn't stay on her head. She was tres chic walking out to the car this morning.Judah was less than enthused to pose for a photo with his sis.
Yay for Bumma Day! I'm off to get some work done in peace and quiet!

3 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

What a great Bumma! I want one!!!

Mammy said...

What a blessing it is to have these special times with my very special little people! Can't say thank you enough to my God and to their parents who allow me to share their lives. xoxoxoBumma

Jennifer said...

can I bring over my kids for bumma day too??