Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My new toys...

I've saved for awhile, and am FINALLY beginning to acquire the lenses I "need" to fill out my camera bag. I am so excited to test these out at Matt's cousin's wedding this weekend!
AND...my new shootsac to hold my gear on shoots and at weddings! No more traipsing back and forth to my giant gear bag or lugging around cumbersome camera bags any more!Lilly was as excited for my new lenses as I was, and she immediately put me to work taking pictures of her (and yes, we're growing out her bangs, so don't judge!):I couldn't leave Mr. Judah-buddy out of all the fun (however, he was much more interested in the food I was supposed to be feeding him at the time):
Last weekend, Matt helped his dad move to his new digs on Barren Lake, and Andy & Erica came to help out too. We don't get to see them nearly as much as we'd like, so we had a great time hanging out over the weekend. I think we might've been getting a little slap-happy, because Erica was wearing Lilly's boots (note: they are too small for Lilly) around the house. We thought she looked ridiculous, and I had to take a few pictures. We laughed so hard!

2 comments:

Mo said...

they fit her??

Brenda said...

That is funny Kate!