Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let's see...

I haven't blogged in oh, about, FOREVER, so here's the quick overview of the past month:
I went to Cincy to shoot a wedding with Jessie, and we had a blast hanging out together! I miss Jessie so much!
I had the privelige of photographing the wedding of two of my old Soul Pardoners from back in the day. My babies are growing up!
Judah learned to walk like a big boy!
Lilly pooped more than once on the potty AND slept through the night without wetting the bed!
I went to Jesus Culture and Campus Awakening. It was AMAZING!!! My walk with Jesus is probably the most energized that it has ever been. If you have the opportunity to go to a Jesus Culture conference, GO!!!
Ann had her baby party. Not a shower, an open house. MUCH BETTER than a baby shower...no dumb games or awkward conversations!
I learned the bass. And then lead worship while playing the bass less than two weeks later. My fingers will never be the same! We've had awesome worship and ministry at Soul Pardon and Open Door the past couple weeks. I had a blast leading worship last Sunday.
The kids and I took Mom to the train station to send her off to Kansas.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all that I can think of off the top of my head.

No comments: