Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmastime is here...

Look, we decorated! When I was single, I'd decorate on Halloween. Now I'm too busy to start that early, but if I could, I would. Christmas is the ONLY reason I like winter. This year Matt braved the heights (before it snowed!) and put the lights up across the entire front of the house. Maybe next year he'll light the dormers, too!Even though we keep it out all year long, we spruced up the nativity scene, too. (i.e. I dusted it.)I found a good deal on wall scripture, and Matt and I put up a couple in the living room.Lilly and Judah LOVED "helping" us put up the tree and decorate. In fact, Judah liked it so much, that he helps us relive the excitement daily by taking the ornaments off the tree and giving them to Lilly to put them back up. Good times.Lilly loves watching her reflection in the TV when she dances, so we got her a mirror.This is Lilly worshipping.More goofiness...The downstairs after (most of) the decorating...

3 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

That's a nice idea, putting your tree in the foyer. Everything looks great!

Rachel said...

It really is ashame that Lilly hates Christmas so much.

Mo said...

I find your house very cuteee!!