Monday, April 12, 2010

playing catch-up...

In preparation for Lilly's 4th birthday party last weekend, I went through all of the photos I've taken in the past year, in order to update my walls and fill all the new frames I've accumulated over the last few months. I'll post some images of my freshly decorated walls soon!

{{Fun anecdote of the day}} We had a GREAT weekend! We celebrated Lilly's 4th birthday on Friday at Pizza Hut, we had her birthday party on Saturday...the weather was great, a lot of family could come, we borrowed the Faust's moonbouncey-jumper-thingamabob, and ate a ton of great food. On Sunday, we had awesome worship at church, good lunch at my parent's house, LONG naps at home, and then we had a spur of the moment trip to McD's & the $1 theater to see the Chipmunks movie (Judah's 1st in a theater!). Altogether, it was a pretty perfect weekend!

As we all know, I have been a lazy blogger of late, and I have every intention of fixing that problem, starting TODAY. I will be posting photos that for one reason or another, got missed when the actual event took place, and it'll be like a little walk down memory lane for all of us!
Case in point: The following images were taken way back in FEBRUARY. We took our annual Chaput family photo (thanks, Patrick, for taking the picture!) when Sam was home for his R&R from Iraq.

I am in the process of exporting around 100 photos for upload on the blog & facebook from Lightroom (if you're interested, I ALWAYS post more pictures {more often} on FB than on the blog...), so I am hoping that by week's end, my blogging will be updated and current! Stay tuned...

No comments: