Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Last Weekend...

...Matt & I went to Jessie & BJ's house near Cincinnati and had a WONDERFUL time! It was a much needed break from our regular routine. We drove down Friday afternoon and Jessie & I spent all day Saturday being goofy and silly. We both got a LOT of hair cut off (I had 10 inches, she had 8) and then took some really rad pictures of each other. We're dorks, and we know it. Matt & BJ spent the day spelunking in Kentucky. Basically, they crawled around in caves for 5 hours. Both the boys were quite sore the next day! We went to church with BJ & Jessie Sunday, and then headed back to the Bend to see our little girl (Lilly stayed with my parents for the weekend).

3 comments:

shannon said...

youre hair looks great!

Jess said...

Yea, that was fun. And yes, we're dorks. :)

Khara Brooks said...

Looks like fun! I just realized that Jessie reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard.