Friday, June 27, 2008

Last Weekend...

...was SO BUSY!!! We had Chasity's grad party on Saturday and then hung out at Mom & Dad's pretty late visiting with some of my aunts & uncles that came to visit from Kansas. Sunday was church, then back to M&D's for more family time. We wore Lilly out! It was a good weekend...more of our relatives should visit! (hint hint) Here are a bunch of photos from last weekend:

My Beautiful Family...
Swimming @ Chasity's Party...Judah was just chillin' by the poolside...My uncle Tom...Lilly "helping" Judah...Jen was there...Ann wearing Lilly's new sunglasses...Uncle Mike bonding with Lilly...The Chaput boys relaxing on the porch...Nic & Lilly playing with Mom's new dump truck/sand box/swimming pool...I see me in the reflection...Lilly after eating her ice cream...Judah found his thumb...

No comments: