Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Our little man's growing up...

Mr. Judah-pants is thisclose to being able to crawl. He can get up on his hands and knees, but than he just rocks and smiles. He has mastered rotating army-crawl-style in a 360 degree circle, and he is great at moving from one end of the floor to another without me ever seeing him! I just know he'll be crawling any day now. What a big boy!Tonight I stayed home with the kiddos while Matt was at Soul Pardon. Our babysitters apparantly think they are allowed to have their own life every once in awhile! The nerve! I was feeling lazy, so I let Judah put Lilly to be for me. He did such a good job!

1 comment:

shannon said...

he is so BIG!!! look at him go. can't say im surprise because he is so stealth on the ground.... how he gets to where he goes no one knows. Lilly and Judah are perfect. what sweeties.