Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bleh.

I am wiped out. I had a monster migraine yesterday and it zapped me of all my energy today. I know I have been a bad little blogger/project 365-er this month. I am taking pictures, I am just being lazy about getting them from the memory cards to the computer. Please bear with me. I have the best of intentions! I will try my hardest to get something up in the next 24 hours. Hold me to that. You're my accountability!

P.S.-Soul Pardon's Honor Banquet last night was awesome! Thank you guys for being the best group of friends on the planet!

P.P.S.-Does anyone else think it's great when Liz Lemon says, "I want to go to there" on 30 Rock? I do.

3 comments:

shannon said...

i do... i want to go there...

i just sent sam that flair on facebook... ah liz lemon i love her. im so glad youre in my life... 30Rock makes my heart smile.

ODCFkids said...

yes.

also, i heart & miss sp

shannon said...

so i know you have had the craziest week... but i am only doing what you ask.....

more pictures plaeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeee. i miss my niece and nephew.
because as we know its all about me.

so put up so pictures or you can eat my poo.