Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hello!!! Remember me?

It's been awhile since I've posted. The flu hit us pretty hard the past few weeks. I intend to post a bunch of photos to make up for my absence, so get ready! Here are some of our beautiful boy:Judah is now 10 months old, and at his 9 month checkup last month, he weighed in at 18 pounds 8 ounces, and was 28 1/2 inches long. Lilly insisted on getting weighed too, and she was 28.8 pounds. She'll be 3 in a little over a month, can you believe it?!
Early in February we all drove down to Cincy to visit BJ & Jessie. I miss Jessie SO MUCH! Bless BJ's heart, he read "Fancy Nancy" to Lilly a few times, and we all watched "Monsters, Inc." more times than I can count. Thanks, Lilly. Judah is getting into EVERYTHING these days! He is pulling himself up on the furniture and cruising like a champ! Sometimes we can get him to say, "Luh-luh": we're pretty sure he's trying to say "Lilly". He has "mama" and "buh-buh" (means nothing, but he'll repeat it after us) and he claps and waves and is a giggly, sock-taker-offer little man.

2 comments:

Take Back Control said...

AWWWWWWW!!! Oh my goodness.. Sooo adorable!

shannon said...

i heart my niece and nephew.